- DISCOUNT FOR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
- LEARN SPECIFIC JOB IMPROVEMENTS AND IMPLEMENTATION OF LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- CONNECT WITH PEERS AND LEARN BEST PRACTICES
- CONNECT WITH SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
All members receive a Semi-Annual Bulletin called the National Petroleum Energy Credit News. This publication provides a variety of current interest issues to the general membership.
Regular Members may have their sons and daughters compete for College Scholarships each year (certain Rules of Eligibility apply to this program).
As a member you will receive an invitation to join us at our Annual Conferences which are held in the early spring of each year. This conference is a carefully planned event that combines educational seminars and lectures covering current issues facing our industry as well as to provide for an opportunity to 'network' with other credit professionals.
Qualifications for Membership Complete application for membership in accordance with the above guidelines.
Pay annual dues.The National Petroleum Energy Credit Association consists of Credit Professionals in the Petroleum Industry and includes companies providing support to the credit functions in the Petroleum Industry. Membership provides many benefits for professional development in the field of Credit.Membership types include the following:
- Regular Members are Credit Professionals and Payments Professionals engaged in their particular track of work for a petroleum company, including affiliates or subsidiaries, whose principal product is a petroleum derivative.
- Honorary Members are determined by the Board of Directors based on the applicant's volunteer history including committee and board involvement..
- Associate Members are comprised of any employee of a service company or organization engaged in or responsible for providing support or services to the Treasury, Credit or Payments functions of any particular petroleum entity.
Annual conferences are held in the spring at locations throughout The United States. Conferences are intended to promote learning and professional development of Petroleum Credit or Payments personnel
As a member of the National Petroleum Energy Credit Association, you will receive access to the NPECA Membership Directory. This directory is your contact to hundreds of petroleum industry credit professionals:
- Commercial, Industrial, & Farm
- Convenience Stores
- Corporate Staff
- Credit Card
- Crude Oil
- Cyber Security
- Distributor Jobber
- Exploration & Production (Oil & Gas)
- Fraud Analysts
- Fuel Oil
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Natural Gas
- Service Station Dealer
- Pump Security