Membership BenefitsAll members receive a Semi-Annual Bulletin called the National Petroleum Energy Credit News. This publication provides a variety of current interest issues to the general membership.
- DISCOUNT FOR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
- LEARN SPECIFIC JOB IMPROVEMENTS AND IMPLEMENTATION OF LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- CONNECT WITH PEERS AND LEARN BEST PRACTICES
- CONNECT WITH SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
Regular Members may have their sons and daughters compete for College Scholarships each year (certain Rules of Eligibility apply to this program).
As a member you will receive an invitation to join us at our Annual Conferences which are held in the early spring of each year. This conference is a carefully planned event that combines educational seminars and lectures covering current issues facing our industry as well as to provide for an opportunity to 'network' with other credit professionals.
Qualifications for MembershipComplete application for membership in accordance with the above guidelines.
Pay annual dues.The National Petroleum Energy Credit Association consists of Credit Professionals in the Petroleum Industry and includes companies providing support to the credit functions in the Petroleum Industry. Membership provides many benefits for professional development in the field of Credit.
Membership types include the following:
Annual conferences are held in the spring at locations throughout The United States. Conferences are intended to promote learning and professional development of Petroleum Credit Executive.
- Regular Members are made up of Credit Professionals engaged in credit work for a petroleum company, including affiliates or subsidiaries, whose principal product is a petroleum derivative.
- Honorary Members are elected by the Board of Directors from the total membership.
- Associate Members are comprised of any employee of a service company or organization engaged in or responsible for providing credit support, credit reporting, or collection services to the petroleum industry.
As a member of the National Petroleum Energy Credit Association, you will receive a membership directory in the fall of each year. This directory gives you inside access to hundreds of petroleum industry credit professionals in the following areas:
- Commercial, Industrial, & Farm
- Corporate Staff
- Credit Card
- Crude Oil
- Distributor Jobber
- Exploration & Production (Oil & Gas)
- Fuel Oil
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Natural Gas
- Service Station Dealer