Your Wellbeing is NPECA's No. 1 priority.NPECA is dedicated to ensuring conference attendees can learn and do business in a safe environment. Here’s what we’re doing to protect your health.
- Daily health-screening check-in protocol
- Limited attendance in the meeting space to accommodate social distancing
- No lines social distancing at registration desk
- Social distancing at all meeting sessions
- Social distancing at all F&B functions
- Cotton Masking required and mask checks
- Hand Sanitization stations
- Security on site (off-duty sheriff deputy)
- Indoor/Outdoor spaces used as much as possible
- Educations sessions set up to allow for 6’ space between chairs
- F&B provided in a no contact manner (pre-packaged food, utensils. No self-service buffets)
- Temperature checks conducted each day on arrival to the meeting space.
NPECA is committed to implementing conscious and intentional processes to not only combat this virus, but promote healthy best practices while still allowing all attendees to have fun and do business.